logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change handling of railway=abandoned

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Jan 18 19:02:28 GMT 2020

Hi

I have this in my style:

railway=abandoned & highway!=* &
  ((bicycle=* & bicycle!=no & bicycle!=proposed) |
   (foot=* & foot!=no & foot!=proposed))
    {set highway=path}

highway=path might be converted by later rules to bridleway, footway or
cycleway

Ticker