logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style improvements

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Dec 5 11:30:34 GMT 2018

Hi

In the latest release default style, all highway=* except pedestrian
that have area=yes or come from multi-polygon relations have id 0x05
(Parking lot)

In my latest batch of changes the polygon rule is:
(highway=services | highway=rest_area) & area!=no [0x05 resolution 22]

but, I agree, it would be better to have the services area as retail
and I'll do this in a following batch

I've also taken care, in my latest batch, of the correct handling of
ways, closed ways, multi-polygons, mop-ups and how these are processed
by 'lines' and/or 'polygons'

Ticker