logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] what do the 0x4a polygon in the mean?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 13 12:39:04 GMT 2018

Hi Andrzej,

see http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/390/OSM%20map.gmap.zip

The map was created with your data, the attached experimental patch and options
--dem-poly=e:\baddem\poland.poly  --dem=e:\baddem\SRTM --code-page=1252 --dem-dists=9942 --overview-dem-dist=30000
 --gmapi --show-profiles=1   --preserve-element-order
e:\baddem\29483085.osm.pbf

If you use it as is the DEM data of the overview map overlaps the 0x4a polygon. If you rename or remove
OSM map.gmap\Product1\osmmap\63240000.DEM
the result looks quite good.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Samstag, 13. Januar 2018 13:04:23
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] what do the 0x4a polygon in the mean?

Hi Gerd,

I don't think that any changes in overview are needed. If you zoom into
detailed map, then overview is unimportant.

I have installed Winter Activity Map in Mapsource using GMapTool. The
overview map is very simplified, it contains objects 4A and 4B as
rectangles and no DEM. Still I can see clipped shading and irregular
borders for selecting maps.

Could you upload your examples?

--
Best regards,