logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch to write polygons in decreasing order

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Oct 22 09:04:36 BST 2016

Hi Ticker,

I reviewed  the patch, it looked good but the patched version crashes in a
recursion because of an
java.lang.StackOverflowError. I think the problem is in the rounding in Area
class.
I've uploaded test data that should allow you to reproduce the problem:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/310/test.zip

Besides that I found two small problems:
1) The unit tests did not compile with the patch
2)  MultPpolygonRelation.java contains dead (?) code and uses Long instead
of long.
Please check my changes in the attached modified patch:

sortAreas_v2.patch
<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/n5884759/sortAreas_v2.patch>

Ciao,
Gerd