logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question about using different ROAD CLASS's andROAD SPEED's for one linetype.

From greg crago gregcrago at gmail.com on Fri Mar 4 01:59:09 GMT 2016

Walter, I also have setup non-routable linetypes for roundabouts to show
different road types all on top of an INVISIBLE roundabout routable
linetype 0x0c. Gerd says I should leave 0x0c and 0x08 and 0x09 alone
because the GPS expects these *_links and roundabouts to use these specific
layers.

Walter, I see that advantage of using INVISIBLE linetype and VISIBLE
overlay linetypes (line bicycle lanes, 1 way arrows to indicate 1-way
roads, etc), but I do not know what you can do with INVISIBLE POI and
overlay POI. What kind of custom POI can you build?

Greg