logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap & 2 TYP files?

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Sat Apr 4 18:28:20 BST 2015

Perhaps I'm the only person who uses 2 typ files for the same map:

one  for Basecamp/Mapsource ,another for my gps device

I always seem to be compromising my colour palette and line widths to
accommodate my device and yet I'm always creating my routes on Basecamp.

So, at present, I'm having to compile the osm twice, once for Basecamp and
once for my Oregon.

I wonder if it were possible to include a new option, ie --gmapsupp_typ=

I've tried replacing the TYP file within the gmapsupp but there are so many
entries to alter.

Any thoughts?

Nick