logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "Building" POI are not searchable resource

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Mar 18 13:10:57 GMT 2015

Hi Nick,

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> No ,they are searchable but the results depend on your location and whether
> they are within reach.

Yes, I understand and this is the reason I suspect that there is a mistake,
because I am searching just a few meters from the building. Moreover, I
able to find buildins using MapSource "Find Near Places" tool, but not
using  "Find Place-->Resource".

> I have found that many with subtypes >&12 are not searchable.

This is one more reason to suspect that is a problem, because I am using
the 0x6402 code for "buildings". I.e.: subtype 0x02.

Thanks

Alexandre