logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java error - UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '''

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sun Feb 8 09:52:57 GMT 2015

Hi

a few days ago i started to use TYPwiz4 instead of TYPviewer, because of the
IMHO better UI.

But files created by TYPwiz are completly different as from TYPviewer,
TYPviewer uses per default spaces for transparent pixel.
This isn't the problem now, it make the buildprocess only a little more
complicate ;-)

My Problem

If i save changes in TYPwiz as TXT, i got this error messages at the end of
the buildprocess

II: building basemap
Time started: Sun Feb 08 10:36:20 CET 2015
java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '''
        at java.util.Formatter.checkText(Formatter.java:2547)
        at java.util.Formatter.parse(Formatter.java:2533)
        at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2469)
        at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2423)
        at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.scan.SyntaxException.getMessage(SyntaxException.java:50)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.TypCompiler.makeMap(TypCompiler.java:73)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main$1.call(Main.java:253)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main$1.call(Main.java:249)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Number of MapFailedExceptions: 0
Number of ExitExceptions: 0
Time finished: Sun Feb 08 10:39:09 CET 2015
Total time taken: 169075ms

If i open this TXT in TYPwiz and save it as TYP, everthing seems to be ok.
For me the TXT looks correct, is there any error, i've not seen?

both files are in the attached zip

Bernd