logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing Algorithm of Garmin

From Bernhard Hiller bhil at gmx.de on Tue Aug 19 17:56:25 BST 2014

Cze´sć Andrzej,

thanks for this (bad) information. Looks like the Oregon 600 (an outdoor
device) uses the newer algorithm.
Well, it means, I can now stop optimizing for the "correct" route, and
perhaps rather try to "optimize" the calculated time for the selected
route (i.e. get it closer to my driving times)...