logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unicode maps showing locked or not found on GPS units

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jul 2 08:04:14 BST 2014

 From some forums I saw that Edge 800 also does not seem to accept
Unicode maps on newest firmware anymore. That would indicate unicode
maps will currently be blocked on any unit as soon as it receives a new
firmware... (if firmware will be released soon, or has been released
within the last ~20 days.).

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org