logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri May 2 15:45:21 BST 2014

Good question, wish I knew it ;-)

BTW I noticed that some types are invisible in Mapsource, like 0x3c, even with a typ file.
I also dont see any name nor address on that road. But they are routable.

Maybe an interesting feature, if you dont use any typ file and still want two routable lines on top of each other (like opposite cycleways?).