logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NPE with r3183 & r3185

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 13 18:16:00 BST 2014

Hi Henning,

when all errors are fixed, mkgmap will evaluate the tags described in the
wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:restriction

If your style abuses e.g. car routing for racing bikes, you may have to
add rules in the relations file. See 1st
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/r3165-in-via-ways-branch-tp5802056.html
and then
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/vehicles-in-restriction-relations-tp5801618p5802487.html

Gerd