logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction angle checks

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Mar 29 18:49:53 GMT 2014

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 08:05:15AM -0700, GerdP wrote:
>the via-ways branch is almost done

I just cloned and built it, and already addressed one error message that
it emitted (redundant turn restriction, prohibiting turn against oneway
direction).

In the same crossing, there was a wrong turn restriction that an
automated check might detect too:

  \
---->---- (oneway)
    \

On a crossing like this, there is a very sharp turn (135 degrees to
right from the diagonal road to the horizontal road), and the turn
restriction said no_left_turn. I guess it should have said
no_right_turn. I changed it to only_straight_on (role=from and role=to
being the diagonal road).

	Marko