logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat Mar 22 21:14:50 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

I have tried v3 and I haven't found any problems yet. Shape of roads is
correct, opposite cycleways are created, long distance routing works in
BaseCamp.

I wasn't able to create bicycle route on opposite cycleway in BaseCamp
but it works in Mapsource.

I have noticed one unexpected effect. Tiles in England are marked as ZIP
after city while tiles in France get ZIP before city flag. I can't guess
what is controlling this flag. Is it style dependent or hard-coded?
Anyway, would be grate if you could add the same support for
dirve-on-left flag.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej