logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch NOD127

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 9 15:01:28 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

yes, mkgmap evaluates the tag "junction=roundabout",
no matter what type the road gets.
In trunk this is only used to decide if check-roundabout
must be used, in the branch it is used to group
all roundabouts at the beginning of table A.
That's why I hoped that the type 0xc is not needed
to get hints for the right exit point,but
it did not work. Steve is looking at this.

I'll add a check to make sure that class is in the range of 0-4
and speed goes from 0-7 .

Gerd