logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3076: Merge from the sort branch.

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Mar 5 09:00:47 GMT 2014

El 04/03/14 23:44, svn commit escribió:
> Version mkgmap-r3076 was committed by steve on Tue, 04 Mar 2014
>
> Merge from the sort branch.
>
> This solves multiple problems searching for addresses when the default
> ascii character set is used, or when many characters cannot be
> represented in the target character set and have to be
> transliterated.
>
> Complete sort tables for code-pages: 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254,
> 1255, 1256, 1257 and 1258.
>
> A few corrections to the sorting algorithm so that sorting by
> sort-keys always gives the same result as sorting using the Collator.
>
> If anyone uses there own sort descriptions, then there is one change:
> everything is in terms of unicode. The file itself should be in utf-8
> as before, but all characters with numeric references should be in
> unicode, rather than the target character set.
>
> There are numerous internal changes that are the beginnings of
> unicode support, but these changes are not visible, so unicode
> maps will still not be searchable.

Using r3076 I get the following error both with my own style and with
default style
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError
at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr20.buildFromStreets(Mdr20.java:70)
at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.MDRFile.writeSections(MDRFile.java:312)
at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.MDRFile.write(MDRFile.java:252)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.MdrBuilder.onFinish(MdrBuilder.java:338)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:537)
at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:128)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)