logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Jan 15 09:38:45 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd

> Attached is a small excerpt of my output file containing the
> header and the first lines of NOD1.

That file seems to be in a completely different format, too many zeros
at the beginning. You would have to use NOD2 to get the node addresses
and then work out why there was a gap at the beginning or whatever else
is going on.
NodCheck kind of does this, but only after the table structure is
worked out so I don't think it would work as it is.  However if NOD2 is
OK there is no reason why you should not rely on it to get the table
addresses.

..Steve