logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] One node - two index entries?

From Bernhard Hiller bhil at gmx.de on Sun Nov 10 13:07:02 GMT 2013

Thanks for your hint. Really a bad typo. And after correcting the typo,
it works.

It is correct that Garmin places some points into two or more
categories/sub-categories by itself. But that does not happen with
hotel+restaurant.

2f16 is in Auto Services - Truck Stop and in Fuel Services - Truck Stop,
2e06 is in Shopping - Convenience and in Fuel Services - Convenience.
Note that each of them has only one Garmin ID.

The example from the style file will place any amenity=fuel with
HGV_diesel=yes in both Truck Stop sub-categories, but not in a
Convenience sub-categrory even if that is also available.

Also for the hotel+restaurant, two IDs are required, one in Lodging, and
one in Food and Drink.