logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Implications of mkgmap style processor bug

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Oct 16 13:01:05 BST 2013

Will this be handled correctly or not (points file)?
amenity=toilet {set amenity=toilets}
amenity=toilets {set name='toilets ${name}'|'toilets'}
                                   [0x10903 resolution 24 continue]

for amenity=toilet?  or will only be original amenity=toilets be output?
I really don't fully understand the implications of the style bug.

What about the following
highway=path & incline=-15 [set downhill=yes}
downhill=yes [ 0x10XXX resolution 24 continue]

or would I need highway=* & downhill=yes [ 0x10XXX resolution 24
continue] - to make sure that the line is correctly treated.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org