logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distorted lines

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Sep 20 08:52:35 BST 2013

I noticed that remove-short-arcs=5.4 can in some cases even break
routing, remove-short-arcs on default (I think 2.8) is fine though. I
could well believe there are some fundamental flaws in it, especially in
combinaton with reduce-point-density (--reduce-point-density=3.4
--reduce-point-density-polygon=6).

Maybe remove-short-arcs may not be bigger than the reduce-point-density
values?