logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] converting post codes to cities

From gbbickerton gbbickerton at yahoo.com on Tue Sep 17 11:08:07 BST 2013

Using mkgmap:postal_code=* & mkgmap:area2poi=true { add place=city; set
name=$(addr:postcode); delete addr:postcode }
does not seem to create cities with a name "postcode" I have tried this in
basecamp and nuvi.
However if I create a normal map and set the draw order to 31 and not
transparent and then enable both city navigator and the osm map my nuvi will
search for post codes in the city navigator map but display the osm map,
also routing takes place using the osm map ( I have checked this against a
newly built road) .