logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2578: tweaks to option --check-styles:

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 28 16:01:20 BST 2013

Hi Henning,

> It's quite surprising, because in the map of Germany-Alps should be a lot of ways with such tags and there are only these two reports. Maybe you or someone else finds something special with these ways.

Well, mkgmap prints only one message for each input file. I'll try to change that so
that it prints all messages in the log and just one to stderr.

> Just for your information:
> Both coordinates doesn't match with the start- or endpoint of the osm-way. So a guess could be that mkgmap split the way and something unexpected happens.

Yes, I looked at the sources and for a while and think that the LineSplitterFilter may be "responsible".
Unfortunately I was not yet able to reproduce the error.

Can you try the attached patch, please?
If you see some more error messages I have to find out why these ways are not split in the right way.
Are you able to reproduce the problem with a small change in the default style?
If yes, please post your changes, the mkgmap options and a link to the input file.