logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin Family ID's

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Mar 21 14:27:50 GMT 2013

I have checked Aighes' map but couldn't find a conflicting ID (his FID=1200)
So I'm not sure what caused this error, maybe it was an older version of his Scandinavia map?

Nevertheless, it would be handy to have a list of FID's.
Javawa has already done some work, see http://www.javawa.nl/mapids.html

Maybe we can report him our map ID's or start a wiki page?
Any ideas?