logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with bounds_*.zip

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 20 07:38:08 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I've fixed the parm in styles/marine/options with r2533.
I found out that this problem already occured in the past, see  e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk/msg05163.html

It is amazing how long it takes to fix such a typo everywhere ;-)

I see two alternatives:
1) we support also name_tag in mkgmap, but this could cause problems for those that have the meaningless parm
in their options file, but with wrong (unintended) values.
2) all those users that publish their style files try to correct the parm, no matter
if it is commented or not.

Gerd