logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Improvements of style rules

From Manfred Brenneisen Manfred.Brenneisen at gmx.net on Thu Feb 28 18:23:25 GMT 2013

Hi all,

as a result of the hack weekend in Essen, which was very interesting by the
way, I have thought about several improvements which, in general, can lead
to better maps.

Mistakenly, I have written my proposal to the list some weeks ago, but as I
was new to the mailing list I had no mail from the current topic, so I
replied to the wrong mail, which ended up in the wrong place. Please
excuse.
So I took some time and put my ideas into a proposal in the wiki, please
feel free to add any comments:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Yggdrasil/proposals_for_mkgmap

Cheerio
Manfred