logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Patch v2 for routing problems in r2448 and higher - java.lang.AssertionError: too many points

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 5 15:10:05 GMT 2013

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> I have a problem applying this patch on MapBuilder:

I just tried it on a clean trunk version 2774 without problems.
It shows that it has to compile 470 source files, your log says 469.
It seems that you did not create the new file
uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/filters/LinePreparerFilter.java

Does that help?

ciao,