logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] only old version of mkgmap on download page

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jan 13 21:57:59 GMT 2013

I need some time for the feedback. Want to upload some files first.

Actually the problem is that mkgmap does some things inconsistently. I
might have triggered it accidentally.

I think previously I was okay, because the input files had DIFFERENT
Codepage. It's actually not a regression but an old bug triggered quite
surprisingly...

But I was not able to really test 233? or earlier as it somehow crashed
on me. - but I suppose I would have had to downgrade my style-file and
some other input files too, in order to run pre September versions of
mkgmap for testing.
Actually took me ages to figure out how to trigger that behaviour
because I first thought it's based on mkgmap (I didn't change things
regarding address search in my style).

Hope to get the files all up tomorrow midday...
On 13.01.2013 22:34, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> On 13/01/13 21:03, GerdP wrote:
>> please check: since a few hours
>> http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/download/mkgmap.html
>> shows r2370 as the latest trunk version.
> I have halted the builds and removed all versions after 9 Nov 2012
> until we have solved the regression that Felix reported in the index.
>
> In fact I think it may be worse, I am seeing a problem back to between
> 2334 and 2345. Then it does get worse at 2384 which is after 9 Nov.
>
> Hoped to get it fixed quickly, but it is turning out to be slow work.
>
> ..Steve

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org