logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] feature request for style-functions

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Dec 23 19:07:36 GMT 2012

Hi Henning,

style functions can only be used to get a boolean value and not for an
action.

What you are looking for is a delete all action. I remember that
something like this exits but I couldn't find the exact name. Maybe
someone else knows how all tags from an element could be removed (which
is the same like stoop-processing()). Otherwise it could be implemented
easily.

WanMil