logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] The --remove-short-arcs option must go

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Nov 26 22:45:23 GMT 2012

make it default. Otherwise very short sections, e.g. bridges with a
intersection right behind it, will break! That's the case I remember.
(don't want to dig it out from the archives). But without it, there will
in very few cases be broken routing (and as shorter road parts, due to
tagging get more often, then 2 years back when I discovered this glitch).