logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Etrex routing problem

From Angus Cameron angus_cameron at shaw.ca on Tue Mar 13 19:54:46 GMT 2012

Hello,

I can reproduce your problem on my Vista HCx by simply choosing "Show
Basemap" in the "Setup Map" menu.

By choosing "Hide Basemap" the purple line reappears.

Does that help?

Cheers

 From Maetma 91 maetma91 at gmail.com on Tue Mar 13 14:58:43 GMT 2012

Hello,

I excuse in advance if this is not the good email for the question.

Recently when I route on my Etrex Vista the map is displayed over on the
purple line that shows the road to take. I am very sure that before the
purple line was over.

The problem is now routing is not utile anymore to me because I use my
Etrex for walking. I cannot see the road to take on the map anymore.

Is there something I can do with my GPS or mkgmap to get the road I have to
follow on the top ?

Thank you