logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gpx track files do not work on routable maps

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Mar 7 19:15:16 GMT 2012

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 04:36:15PM +0000, Eric Fernandez wrote:
>For Edge owners, I would appreciate if you could let me know which
>basemap version you have (it is displayed at start up, quite quickly).

The USB interface on my Edge 705 is broken, but I have a copy of the
file system image (which I patched together after the device corrupted
its internal FAT file system about a year ago for the first time). There
I have the following world basemap:

GMAPBMAP IMG   6418432 2009-11-24  23:49

mtype -i /tmp/1g.bin ::garmin/gmapbmap.img|md5sum
f0ec7649096a9b388fded7d7604174b6  -

Best regards,

	Marko