logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] LocationHook: place_name and name-tag-list

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Wed Jan 25 16:47:40 GMT 2012

Hi Gerd,

On Wed, Jan 25, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> I think it should work, at least I see that the name-tag-list is evaluated in LocationHook.
> Please check if you overwrite the name-tag-list again

I checked and I don't overwrite the name-tag-list again.

But: If I specify the name-tag-list on the command line, it works.
If I specify it in the style/options file, it doesn't seem to work.

Is that file maybe evaluated too late for initializing the LocationHook?

Whatever, my problem is fixed for now. All other open warnings
are cases where no default name tag did exist, like "Mainz" which
was not foundable. Fixed in the OSM database now.

  Thorsten