logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v3] LocationHook with new Quadtree

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 12 22:23:54 GMT 2012

>  >
>  > >
>  > > >
>  > > > * LocationHook.mkgmapTagsArray starts with an empty string element. I
>  > > > don't like that.
>
> Yes, looks strange, but without it the level value would not match the
> position
> in the array. I'll add a comment for this, okay?
>
> I also want to avoid calling getTag with an empty key, so I think we need
> for (int i=1;i < ...)

Every time I see an for (int i=1; i< ... my first impression is: Oh,
this is wrong...
So if the only reason is that otherwise the adminlevel does match then
it sounds better to use adminlevel-1.

Also note that admin_level=1 is not used in OSM. So you can remove that
either.

WanMil