logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2049: Reimplementation of the add-pois-to-area option

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Oct 13 21:01:43 BST 2011

> Hi,
> just a question: In osm-wiki I found a proposal for entrance=* as a new
> tag for entrances. So maybe this should also be considered? Or did you
> do so already?
> Also it could be possible, that there is more than one entrance in a
> polygon. So there should be a ranking.

At the moment the first node in the polygon tagged building=entrance is
used.

For the future I propose to use the following order:
1. entrance=main
2. entrance=yes
3. building=entrance
If more than one point of the same tag exist the first one is used.

I think the other entrance tags should not be used. Ok?

WanMil