logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2048: This patch lets you set --code-page=932; with it, mkgmap outputs maps with proper Japanese characters

From Kimon Berlin kimon at deepskymarines.org on Tue Oct 11 03:03:32 BST 2011

On 10/10/2011 5:30 AM, Carsten Schwede wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> Am 10.10.2011 00:04, schrieb svn commit:
>> This patch lets you set --code-page=932; with it, mkgmap outputs maps with proper Japanese characters
>> for my Oregon 300. It disables transliteration.
> I have created a testmap with this option. Please test it on your GPS
> device.
>
> http://openstreetmap.teddynetz.de/latest/new/japan_gmapsupp.img.gz
>
> (Probably this file will be not be there for a longer time)

It worked for me. I posted a screenshot at http://yfrog.com/kjcg98p.

Is your style file available? I was searching for symbols for traffic
lights, and could not find them using the test map.

Kimon