logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] OSM maps on the new eTrex 30

From Frank Fesevur ffes at users.sourceforge.net on Thu Sep 29 13:09:55 BST 2011

Hi,

Does anybody already has any experience with a mkgmap generated map on
the brand new Garmin eTrex 20 or 30? I know these models are available
for just a couple of days now, but I'm seriously considering buying a
eTrex 30 any time soon. But I only buy it when the OSM based maps work
on them.

Maybe I can take a gmapsupp.img with me to the shop and try myself
before I buy it, but if anyone already has any experience I would
really like to know.

Regards,
Frank