logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Name of boundarys

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Sep 19 12:39:12 BST 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:08:59AM +0200, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
>I looked at other OSM maps using the same/similar rules, and it looks
>like they all have the same problem, I don't see it working anywhere.
>
>What is wrong with that rules? Similar rules (but without mkgmap:)
>works fine for other releations like public transport.

I can confirm that the multiple boundary names no longer work. They did
work when I added the rules to the default style.

My possibly-badly-educated guess is that it is related to the processing
of boundary relations as multipolygons. This should be easy to confirm
by adding --ignore-builtin-relations to the mkgmap options.

Best regards,

	Marko