logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing - Documentation and Best Practice

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Aug 28 09:49:41 BST 2011

On 28.08.2011 10:43, Minko wrote:
> As the Garmin developer writes on the forum, they don't recognize it as a bug unless someone can show this behaviour affects also their official Garmin maps like Topo Germany. Maybe someone can test this?
Garmin never included such information into any of their maps (AFAIK)
hence noone can test it...

(speak out if you know any official Garmin map that did include
bicycle=no information or similar (instead they would route you even on
motorways as a cyclist...).