logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Generating sea

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Apr 3 11:47:49 BST 2011

Am 27.03.2011 18:14, schrieb Josef Latt:
> Hi,
>
> Am 27.03.2011 17:30, schrieb Josef Latt:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use '--generate-sea=extend-sea-sectors,close-gaps=2000,floodblocker'
>> to generate the sea in my map.
>> Between the sea polygones are little gaps. They aren't a problem, but
>> the map looks better without them.
>>
>> Any hints?
>
> Concerns lakes, too.
>
>> Gruß
>> Josef

Hi Josef,

the real reason is unknown. The lines you see are the cuts of the
multipolyon processing. I tried to track down that problem but I could
not find a problem of mkgmap.
So I guess that MapSource does not render it correctly. At least
MapSource paints water blue with a little grey border and you see that
border at each cut line.

WanMil