logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search broken if TWO maps are exported with Mapsource into ONE gmapsupp.img

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Mar 23 20:09:38 GMT 2011

Hello, I somehow misplaced my GPS and cannot find it right now. But I
got the report from someone that when exporting both my Italy and my
Alps map together to his Vista HCx, address search is not working. (not
that both maps overlap, but tiles are different as different splitter
run, though I doubt this is important)
If however only one map is sent to GPS, address search works for either map.

Can anyone confirm this error or cross it out?