logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap and values with semicolon in it

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Feb 24 20:55:17 GMT 2011

> Hi,
>
> I haven't found anything about this beside a very old mail,
> that mkgmap does not support it.
> There are several entries with key=value1;value2, means there
> are several values with a semicolon seperated.
> All this entries are missing in my created map, so I assume
> that this still does not work? Or should it be?
>
> One of my rules for example is:
> amenity=vending_machine&  (vending=parcel_pickup | vending=parcel_mail_in) ..
>
> The entries with:
> amenity=vending_machine
> vending=parcel_pickup
>
> or
>
> amenity=vending_machine
> vending=parcel_mail_in
>
> are rendered, but all points with:
>
> amenity=vending_machine
> vending=parcel_pickup;parcel_mail_in
>
> are not. Can mkgmap really not handle that? Is there any
> workaround?
>
>    Thanks,
>     Thorsten

Thorsten,

what would you expect?
- Two POIs at the same location?
- One POI at the same location?
- Two POIs at the same location if the two tags will be assigned with
different garmin ids and one POI if will be assigned with same garmin id?

WanMil