logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Resolution on overview map.

From Pelle Svensson pelle2004 at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 10 00:02:16 GMT 2011

Hi

I can't align a detailed map correct in MapSource.
The collection of maps consists of a number of small maps size around 20 by 20 km.
Same type of problem: http://www.mail-archive.com/mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk/msg04484.html

I noticed that the resolution for level 0 and 1 is 13 resp. 12 for the overview map.
This is probely the cause why the detailed map is not aligned correct relative the overview map.
I tried to change the resolution by --levels="0=15, 1=13" but it seems not to be working.

Is there any other way to make the overview map use finer resolution?

/Pelle