logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Warning references bad object ID

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Jun 14 06:34:12 BST 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 10:05:16PM +0200, Johann Gail wrote:
>I dont know the internal of the multipolygon code, but this number is
>in hex 400000000000121B
>
>So I think the upper bit is used for somthing. If I mask it out I will
>get 121B and this will be 4635 in decimal. Could this be the faulty
>relation?

The high-order bit is set on objects generated by the multipolygon
processor. I guess that the low-order bits are just a running number
(count of generated objects). Are there any MultiPolygon messages before
that one?

One possible improvement to the error messages would be to display the
location of an arbitrary node of the erroneous way, if the original way ID
is not available.

	Marko