logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Description text

From Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net on Thu Apr 15 11:05:01 BST 2010

POIs with address information have this in their description when viewed
on my eTrex, but the generation of this appears to be hard-coded.  It
would be nice to be able to have different information in there - opening
hours for shops, or telephone numbers for pubs and hotels, for example.

So, would it be possible to make this more general?  I'm thinking of
having a tag, say "mkgmap:description", that if set would be used for
this content.  Then our style rules could be used to apply the above.