logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with --adjust-turn-headings

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Feb 8 09:54:25 GMT 2010

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 09:26:22AM +0000, Steve Hosgood wrote:
> So if you know the road in question, just fix it.

Sure, I already did.  Always when I go somewhere further than a couple
of km from my home, I collect traces and POIs and edit the map. :-)

I added some multipolygons on the weekend, and it not only made the lakes
appear in mkgmap (without generate-sea), but it also fixed the Mapnik
images.  Two large reservoirs up north were partially rendered with strange
straight lines and inverted areas, similar to what I saw for the Baltic sea
with mkgmap --generate-sea.

	Marko