logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fun with splitter tile descriptions

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sat Sep 12 13:55:09 BST 2009

Many thanks Johann, I'll take a look. I don't mind that the patch won't apply
to the current splitter, it was more the logic you had used to sanitise the
is_in values that I was interested in seeing since I imagine it took a bit
of effort to get "right" :)

As an aside for anyone who's interested, here's a copy of the planet with
tiles that have been named using the cities15000.zip GeoNames file (and max-nodes=1600000):

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=http:%2F%2Fredyeti.net%2Fosm%2Fplanet-named.kml

Regards,
Chris