logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sea Polygons and java 1.6

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Tue Aug 25 10:45:33 BST 2009

I guess if you really want to you could try running a Win32/Linux in a VM
and run 1.6 from in there. I imagine it would mean you'd struggle with quite
a small heap size though due to the additional memory overhead of the VM :(

Apple's apparent indifference to Java is very frustrating; Java 7's not all
that far away and that will just compound the problem even further.