logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] maps mixed

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Tue Aug 18 12:09:56 BST 2009

Greg Troxel a écrit :
Hello
> I suggest putting it up for download.  The series/family/etc.  name
> paramaters are a bit mysterioues and also the map numbers.  You'll have
> to make sure those are all distinct and orderly.  I don't think anyone
> can help without all the details.

OK, done. I put it up for download here

http://arvernes.dyndns.org/mapmake.zip

I removed most of my test branches, to get only the part I run to create
the maps.

I've translated part of it in english too, but most of the comments are
in french.:-(
The script is run with two parameters. For example :
"mapmake country andorra"
or :
"mapmake country spain"

"mapmake country" gives the countries I configurated.

Maybe someone will point me where I did something wrong in it.
Thank you in advance. Francois