logo separator

R: [mkgmap-dev] Maps not for Cars and sharp-turns, U-Turns

From gypakk at gmx.eu gypakk at gmx.eu on Fri May 29 08:35:40 BST 2009

Interesting experiments, thank you!

Maybe, we should add these results to the Wiki?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/routing

Is there any chance to get influence on these penalty values? I.e., is there a penalty factor included in gmapsupp.img file which can be adjusted?
OK, this would be a search for the needle in a haystack...

Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------