logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --ignore-turn-restrictions

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun May 17 21:52:24 BST 2009

okay, I was jolly sure it did. You were right however.
Now I'm standing in front of a much bigger problem. Rules placed in the
style-file are not parsed in proper order!

See the example lines of my style-file. I expected that they were
followed from top to bottom (I don't mind the order of objects read in
the osm file, I do mind however that the style-file is parsed top to
bottom, otherwise conditional rules will never work):
According to my style-file primary, secondary and tertiary roads should
respect oneway rules. Other streets shouldn't. If I parse it like in the
example, oneway streets are however more often than not also
disrespected for all road types. Can you spot any problem why it's not
working (I can easily identify all oneway streets because I in a second
run I create a oneway street overlay with arrows pointing in the
direction of the oneway - so I can't be mistaken on what is, and what is
no oneway street)?

route=ferry 								[0x1a road_class=0 road_speed=0 resolution 18]

highway=motorway 		{set access=no} [0x29 resolution 16]
highway=motorway_link 		{set access=no}	[0x28 resolution 18]
highway=motorway_junction 	{set access=no}	[0x28 resolution 18]
highway=trunk 			{set access=no}	[0x28 resolution 18]
motorroad=yes 			{set access=no}	[0x28 resolution 18]
highway=trunk_link 		{set access=no}	[0x28 resolution 18]

highway=primary & ( route=mtb | route=bicycle )		[0x10 road_class=2 road_speed=4 resolution 18]
highway=primary & bicycle=no {set toll=yes}		[0x10 resolution 18]
highway=primary 					[0x10 road_class=0 road_speed=3 resolution 19]
highway=primary_link 					[0x10 road_class=0 road_speed=3 resolution 19]
highway=secondary 					[0x0d road_class=0 road_speed=3 resolution 19]
highway=tertiary 					[0x06 road_class=0 road_speed=3 resolution 20]

access=no | motorcar=no | access=destination | bicycle=yes | bicycle=designated| access=bicycle { set access=yes; set motorcar=yes }
( oneway=yes | oneway=1 | oneway=-1 ) {set oneway=no}

style file continues here with all other roads. I don't want oneway
rules to be respected on them.